7 Ways To Get Rid of Qi Depression
Stress and Health - 7 Ways to Get Rid of Qi Depression and Have a Disease-Free Body and Mind!
Stress is closely related to health status. Most people wait until they are sick to find out that the cause of the disease is "long-term high pressure", and they fail to relieve the stress in time. How to properly relieve stress in a tight life rhythm and a large number of work items?
Do you know that you are under high pressure?
Look for the four signs! The pace of society is getting faster and faster, and everyone is more or less stressed. Especially when we are busy with work and worrying about fuel, rice, oil and salt, our body feels constant environmental pressure, and our body needs to respond to external and emotional stimuli at any time. How do you know if you are in a state of high pressure?
1. Shrugging shoulders frequently, sore shoulders and neck
When under pressure, the body is in the preparation mode. Therefore, when the shoulders are hunched up unconsciously and the shoulder glutes are lifted, the head and neck will lean forward like a goose. After a long time, the shoulders and neck will start to be sore. People with this symptom have a 99.9% chance of being in a state of stress.
2. Strong shoulder muscles
Touch your shoulders and observe whether the muscles near the Jianjing point are soft and relaxed, or hard and tight. If it belongs to the latter, it means that the muscles are tense for a long time and are in a state of high pressure.
3. Frequent chest tightness and shortness of breath
After high pressure for a long time, people will feel chest tightness. This is because the air in the Tanzhong point is blocked, so it is often difficult to breathe, the ribs on both sides of the body are tight, and even the air is not fresh, and the oxygen content drops, resulting in Out of breath.
4. Can't eat or sleep, dry mouth and irritability
After a long period of chest tightness, people will start to lose appetite, unable to sleep, their mouths become dry and thirsty, and their emotions will be particularly irritable and irritable. These are all signs that the body is in a state of high stress.
Stress can easily lead to Qi stagnation!
When a person is in a state of high pressure for a long time, the first thing that will be affected is the mood, and the second is the stomach and intestines, because the stomach is the second brain of the human body. Gastroesophageal reflux can even lead to gastric ulcers.
Being in a state of high pressure for a long time will lead to the formation of Qi stagnation constitution over time. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "the liver stagnates the qi of the whole body, and it is the official of the general." Most of the qi stagnation constitution belongs to the liver stagnation and qi stagnation, and the whole body qi is not smooth, and "the liver wood suppresses the spleen soil", the liver stagnation and qi stagnation most directly affects the It is the gastrointestinal system, which is easy to indigestion, abdominal distension and abdominal pain, and the body gradually becomes thin.
In addition to gastrointestinal symptoms, the most common symptoms of qi depression are easy depression, such as mental depression, emotional fragility, restlessness, anger and easy insomnia. After a long time, it is easy to cause abnormal autonomic nervous system, such as night sweats, palpitations, chest tightness, hand Shaking, dry eyes, indigestion, and urination. The autonomic nervous system can even affect the endocrine system, such as hyperthyroidism, menstrual disorders in women, fibrocystic breasts, precocious puberty in children, polycystic ovaries, and even infertility, which are all caused by Qi stagnation.
People with qi stagnation constitution can’t stand the hot weather, because qi stagnation easily turns into heat for a long time, and the body will be dry and hot, and if the environment is sultry, the whole body will appear like an explosion, red face, rapid breathing, and a weak heart like heat stroke. At this time, you will want to eat and drink cold drinks. Although your body will feel cooler after drinking, you will still be weak and prone to diarrhea. Therefore, patients with qi stagnation constitution often say that it is not good to drink cold or tonic, which is a very difficult constitution.
Usually, this type of physique is affected by long-term high-pressure life. Women in ancient feudal society or female members of royal families are common typical representatives, but modern women are not so much. Qi stagnation abounds, resulting in a rising incidence of breast disease and infertility, as well as insomnia and depression. In addition, the academic pressure of children, the financial burden of men organizing families, the fear of abandonment or the unfilial children of the elderly, our pressure from childhood to old age, regardless of gender, in other words, Qi stagnation constitution is everywhere.
Seven tricks to teach you to relieve stress and live a happy and long life!
To have a healthy body and mind, it is very important to properly regulate stress. When we are stressed, the body usually secretes adrenaline, blood vessels constrict, and high pressure is present. Through the following seven moves, the body can stimulate happiness hormones, such as: dopamine, serotonin, endorphin, oxytocin, reduce stress, improve qi depression, and bring relaxation and happiness to yourself and the people around you. feel.
- Learn to breathe properly and adjust the pressure quickly - Correct breathing and pranayama is the fastest way to adjust to stress. No matter how busy you are, you must take ten minutes every day to do breathing and breathing, relax your body and mind, and let yourself be in a stable state that can be relaxed or tightened. In the following teaching video, Mr. Maggie, a specially-appointed health instructor at Google headquarters, will teach us how to use the abdominal dantian breathing method to relieve pressure and relax the meridians.
- Correct meridian movement to release happy hormones - If you want to relieve stress, you must cooperate with exercise. Exercise increases happiness hormones, including dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins. These hormones can not only relax the muscles of the body, but also remove metabolic waste through good blood circulation, and also relax the mind. Correct meridian movement, by dredging the meridians of the body, especially the heart meridian and pericardium meridian, which are closely related to emotions, can greatly relieve stress and relieve the muscle layer to the meridian layer.
- Eat more tryptophan foods to stabilize your mood - Eat more tryptophan foods, which can increase serotonin and stabilize mood. For example: millet, bananas, nuts, cheese, whole grains, honey, soy products, etc. Among them, millet porridge with red dates is the most recommended. Drinking a small bowl before going to bed can help us get a good night’s sleep. If you add a little linseed oil and perilla seed oil, it can also increase serotonin and relax your body and mind.
- Massage Neiguan, Taichong and depression points more - Through local acupressure, massage and other skin contact, oxytocin can be produced, and happiness hormones such as dopamine or serotonin can be secreted. It is recommended to massage Neiguan, Taichong and depression points more. Melancholy is located near the hand Sanli point, pushes away the induration of the blockage, stabilizes the mood, and eliminates the depression.
- Get more sun exposure and get in touch with nature - Sunlight can stimulate the brain to secrete serotonin. Sun exposure for half an hour a day can not only relieve stress, but also make it less likely to suffer from depression. Nature has the power of healing. If you can often go out for a walk and look at the blue ocean and verdant mountains, it will not only increase our happiness hormones, but will also be of great help to the body.
- Help and care for others to live a healthier life - Scientific research shows that helping others not only does not shorten lifespan, but actually leads to a healthier life. The reason is that when you think about others, your body secretes oxytocin and serotonin, which relax your cardiovascular system and improve your circulation. So you can live longer even under stress if you are multi-generational, help and care for others.
- Think more positively and be grateful - Positive thinking and gratitude can increase serotonin and dopamine to relieve stress. Positive thinking includes affirming one's own value, praising the merits of others, and being grateful for everything. When we can hold a positive attitude, the power of kindness will continue to circulate, which is very helpful to the body.