Stress Relief, Body Toning, Balance Restoration
Based on Proven TCM Health Preservation Principles and 67 Years of Medical Expertise
What is Taichi?
According to Harvard Medical School: "Taichi is often described as "meditation in motion," but it might well be called "medication in motion." There is growing evidence that this mind-body practice, which originated in China as a martial art, has value in treating or preventing many health problems. And you can get started even if you aren't in top shape or the best of health."
The Specialty Taichi Course offered by Li Natural incorporates benefits from traditional Taichi, Diaphragmatic Dantian Breathing Techniques and Meditation for a total mind-body exercise.
Our instructors: Dr. Qiangwei Li and Wellness Coach Maggie were born and raised from a family of Taichi Internal Kungfu and TCM of six generations, with 65 years of combined medical and teaching experience worldwide.
Regular practice helps tone body muscles, enhance organ functions, strengthens the spine and promotes inner balance.
Group Class Details
This live interactive class series is instructed in a small group format on Zoom, allowing the flexibility for you to benefit from anywhere in the world. Since we want every student to learn and benefit as much as they could, the class size is purposely kept small (usually no more than 20 students / class) for a personalized experience.
Each class is 90mins in duration, which includes:
1) 20mins of total body toning stretching,
2) 40mins of Taichi, each move is broken down and instructed in details,
3) 30mins of spine relaxation stretches on the mat, directed self acupressure massage, and meditation.
Live Class Time: Every Sunday 2pm - 3.30pm (Pacific Time Zone)
Flexi Term option available (learn in your own time)
Private Lesson & Corporate Event
We offer customized classes for individuals, groups, corporates, and free classes for charity organizations. Contact us today to inquire!
Dr. Rose Qiangwei Li
- Examination Committee Executive Member of World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters
- 50 years of clinical experience in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- 5th generation successor of the world renowned Family of TCM and Internal Kungfu Taichi
- Accredited Chief Physician of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Society (WFCMS)
- Vice Chairperson of WFCMS Orthopedics Committee
Health & Wellness Coach Maggie
- Specialty Health & Fitness Coach from Google Headquarters
- 17 years of teaching experience worldwide
- 6th generation successor of the world renowned Family of TCM and Internal Kungfu Taichi
- Head Wellness Coach at Li Natural International
- Her teaching combines the best of scientific principles and traditional wisdoms offering practical self-care methods to suit today's lifestyle.
For a while, I resisted the idea of doing Taichi and taking anti-aging classes, thinking I would be better off lifting weights. I felt in love with the Taichi class after the first try! 3 months later, I started to take 2 classes back to back on Sundays. Both Dr. Li and Coach Maggie are seasoned instructors with a lot of patience and experiences. Each move was clearly demonstrated by breaking into small steps. Not only do we learn the "how" but " why". In these classes, we learned so much about Chinese medicine, Kungfu and how our body works together. I lost close to 10 lbs in 6 months, doing pretty much just Taichi. I feel refreshed and balanced! The more I learn, the more I want to practice and discover. I highly encourage these great classes to anyone who is interested in getting to good health.
My back pain and energy level have improved significantly since I started taking the Meridian Yoga & Taichi Class with Coach Maggie!
I can sleep a lot better now after the class! The practical health tips from Coach Maggie have helped me and my family in many ways! Thank you Coach Maggie!
I am so grateful for being part of Dr. Li and Coach Maggie’s classes to learn about and care for our bodies and appearance, through exercises, massage, guasha etc. They have made complicated meridian points/acupuncture points, muscles groups very easy to understand with both “how to” and “why”.
Through the last few classes, I have had obvious improvement on my facial, sleep pattern and back pain. Mostly, I am much more confident in myself with more energy than before. I really appreciate Dr. Li and Ms. Maggie sharing their expertise in medicine and healing, their passion and love of life with us.