Delicious & Healthy Vitality Tea Eggs
When traditional snacks meet Li Natural Healthcare, delicious and healthy vitality tea eggs are created!
Eating does not mean gaining weight. How to eat to get slimmer while enjoying delicious food, soothe the nerves, help sleep, and replenish energy? Health on the tip of the tongue! Master the efficacy of the ingredients, match with the Chinese herbal formula that suits you, and achieve the ideal health benefits while enjoying the food! Come and explore the magic of medicinal diet therapy with Dr. Li!
Delicious And Healthy Tea Eggs:
When the delicious snack tea eggs meet the herbal formula of Li Natural Healthcare, it turns into a health refreshment that nourishes yin and nourishes yang!
- Ingredients: 10 eggs
- Seasoning: 2 star anise , 5g Chinese peppercorns, 1/2 bowl of soy sauce, 5 packets of black tea bags, 1 tsp salt, & 40g brown sugar.
- Chinese herbal medicine: Medicinal tea bag x 1 small packet (each large bag contains 7 small pre-prepared medicated tea bags)
- Preparation time: 15 min
- Small step: choose Organic organic eggs, eat with peace of mind, the protein will be more delicious and delicious!
【Easy Recipe】 Delicious & Healthy Tea Eggs
Easy homemade traditional Chinese medicine health stew
[Step 1] Wash the eggs with clean water! Prevent the marinade from being contaminated by bacteria!
[Step 2] Prepare a pot, put the washed eggs in, add water to cover the eggs, and add a spoonful of salt to the water. Turn on medium-low heat and start cooking eggs with room temperature water. After the water boils, cook for about 5 minutes, then crack the egg shell with a spoon.
[Step 3] Add black tea bags, brown sugar, star anise, peppercorns and soy sauce to the pot, and add a small packet of medicated tea bags (you can choose your own suitable medicated tea bags):
- Vitality Boost Herbal Tea Pack: Nourishes Qi and Blood, Nourishes Vitality
- Slim & Detox Herbal Tea Pack: Detoxification of water, oil removal
- Relax & Soothe Herbal Tea Pack: Nourishes the mind and calms the nerves, and helps the stomach to sleep
[Step 4] After simmering for about 30 minutes on medium heat, soak for about 4 hours and enjoy.
[Step 5] After cooling, you can put the soup into a sealed fresh-keeping box, and store it in the refrigerator! Eat it cold and taste great!