4 Healthy Ways To Reduce The Body Swellings
Lower extremity edema, varicose veins, facial swelling:
Many friends often have the above problems. Many people think that this is not a serious disease, but they should also pay attention to it.
Body edema is closely related to kidney function and blockage of the kidney meridian. Dysfunction of the kidneys and blockage of the kidney meridian can easily cause the water to stop.
Since the bladder meridian and the kidney meridian are external and internal meridians, the bladder is responsible for cooperating to discharge the "wastewater" in the body.
If these two meridians are not qi and blood, it usually causes edema of the lower extremities and ascends to the face. If the bladder meridian is blocked from the buttocks, there will be more diseases of the lower extremities, and varicose veins are a typical phenomenon.
Kidney meridian and bladder meridian (exterior and interior of each other), a major symptom of blockage is lower limbs, face and eyes edema!
Poor qi and blood circulation, insufficient kidney qi, it is recommended to do more meridian dredging exercises, eat less salty and cold food, and master the following 4 health care methods, take care of the body's kidney qi, qi and blood circulation, and help to cure body edema question.
The kidney is a core organ of the human urinary system and plays the role of main water. The understanding of this point is the same in Chinese and Western medicine. The dysfunction of the kidneys is the most likely to cause the water to stop. The "Huangdi Neijing" calls the kidneys the root of water. Kidney governs water and relies on the transpiration and qi transformation of yang qi in the kidney. The yang qi in the kidney is the foundation of yang qi of the whole body. Only when the yang is warm can they maintain their normal functions.
The kidneys are in charge of the metabolism of water and fluids, that is, through the warming and steaming of kidney yang, water is transformed into qi and circulated throughout the body. Therefore, once the kidney yang is insufficient, the water in the body will be cold and not melted, and it will accumulate in the body and cause flooding, which will lead to a series of diseases with abnormal water metabolism.
The movement of water and fluids in the human body depends on the promotion of qi, so that the spleen, lung, heart and kidney qi can function normally. The kidneys and bladder are about the outside and inside (work together to expel the "wastewater" in the body), so the imbalance of the kidney meridian will make the bladder gasification unfavorable, and the body will accumulate fluid and cause edema.
Method 1: dredging meridians and collaterals - Qi and blood circulation
Come and start the "6-week Meridian Exercise Challenge - Eliminate Lower Limb Edema" with Coach Maggie today! Starting from the activation and dredging of the six main meridians of the feet, corresponding to the strengthening of the main internal organs in charge of transportation and transformation, detoxification, and diuresis, making summer relaxed and healthy!
👩🏫 Coach Maggie's profile:
- Distinguished health guide for Google headquarters in the United States
- The sixth generation descendant of a family of medical martial arts
- 15 years of global meridian movement teaching experience
Welcome ➕ Follow the @Ask Dr. Li on FACEBOOK, and get the six generations of traditional Chinese medicine + exercise training tips for free.
Method 2: Diet taboo - cold oil and salt
Eat less cold and cold things, such as ice drinks. In addition, foods with heavy and salty tastes are also likely to cause lower extremity edema. It is recommended to use lotus leaves or corn silk, or red beans to boil water, or make tea directly with dried lotus leaves. , has the effect of draining water.
Method 3: Traditional Chinese Medicine Maintenance - Invigorating the Kidney and Strengthening the Heart
In the part of TCM syndrome differentiation and treatment, the common symptoms of "heart-qi-yang deficiency" are lower limb edema, easy asthma, cold hands and feet, weak speech, purple tongue, and thin pulse. The treatment can be combined with "qi and nourishing blood".
Strengthens the kidneys and nourishes the waist, improves blood circulation, and promotes sufficient blood supply to the vertebrae, thereby reducing the symptoms of low back pain and supplementing physical energy. Long-term use can effectively strengthen the kidneys and the kidneys, and prevent the occurrence of spinal diseases.
Main ingredients and efficacy
Golden Retriever Chi: Nourishes liver and kidney, removes rheumatism, strengthens waist and feet, and benefits joints. Governance back pain, knee pain and weak feet, cold and damp Zhou Bi.
- Astragalus: nourishing qi and generating blood, designed for "starvation due to labor and epidemics"; lowering blood pressure, protecting the heart: reducing the probability of thrombosis, resisting free radical damage, and enhancing the body's immunity; improving blood circulation: dilating blood vessels, improving blood circulation, So as to achieve the effect of "pass without pain"
- Eucommia: Warming the kidneys and helping the yang: Eucommia is a common prescription for treating backache due to kidney deficiency. It has the effect of eliminating proteinuria, restoring kidney function, and promoting kidney function. Strengthen muscles and bones: Eucommia contains 15 kinds of mineral elements, including zinc, copper, iron and other trace elements, and calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and other macro elements. It has always been a nourishing medicine for strong muscles and bones
- Salvia miltiorrhiza: promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, clearing meridians and relieving pain: improving blood rheology, reducing blood viscosity, inhibiting platelet and coagulation function, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, removing blood stasis and regenerating new ones. Salvia is good for circulation, can activate blood and remove blood stasis, clear the meridian and relieve pain. It is an essential medicine for blood stasis syndrome; Improve kidney function: effectively increase the excretion of urea, creatinine, sodium and phosphorus, thereby improving kidney function; Hepatoprotective effect: can protect liver cell damage , to promote regeneration of liver cells, anti-hepatic fibrosis effect; Sedative effect: Danshen has a sedative and analgesic effect on the central nervous system, which helps to improve neurasthenia insomnia.
- Angelica: Angelica is a medicine for tonifying qi and blood. Regular consumption of Angelica can effectively help the body to activate blood and remove stasis, and enhance immunity.
- Red peony root: Promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, clear menstrual pain and relieve pain: Improve blood rheology, reduce blood viscosity, inhibit platelet and coagulation function, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, remove stasis and regenerate. Salvia is good for circulation, can activate blood and remove blood stasis, clear the meridian and relieve pain. It is an essential medicine for blood stasis syndrome; Improve kidney function: effectively increase the excretion of urea, creatinine, sodium and phosphorus, thereby improving kidney function; Hepatoprotective effect: can protect liver cell damage , to promote regeneration of liver cells, anti-hepatic fibrosis effect; Sedative effect: Danshen has a sedative and analgesic effect on the central nervous system, which helps to improve neurasthenia insomnia.
- Zelan: Enhance physical strength, effectively promote blood circulation, sore and carbuncle toxin, swelling and pain relief
Method 4: Chinese herbal tea - promote metabolism
It is no longer a dream to have a healthy and suitable body. Whether it is to maintain the existing body, or to lose weight and reduce swelling, [Slimming and Detoxification] herbal tea is the first choice!
[Efficacy] Remove dampness in the body, diuretic and detoxify, remove dampness and reduce swelling, reduce cellulite and beautify the face. Long-term use can achieve the special effects of slimming and losing weight and brightening the skin.
[Selected Chinese Herbal Medicines] Lotus Leaf, Hawthorn, Alisma, Poria, Cranberry, etc.